Why use St. Louis tint co.?
We Have Been Installing Film Since 1998
1. Enhance the Overall Appearance of your Vehicle. Quite simply, a car with its windows tinted looks more attractive than the same car without the tint. There is just no denying that.
Why not go the extra step and put that finishing touch on that car?...or spruce up your old ride!
2. Its Cool to Stay Cool. Window tinting is an effective way to keep the interior of your car cooler. Studies have shown that window tinting blocks up to 66% of the sun's heat. There is nothing worse than hopping into your car on a hot day and screaming in pain when you come in contact with hot leather seats. Beat the Heat, Cool the Seat! We also offer CERAMIC FILMS with Higher Heat Rejections!
3. Reduce the glare and keep on Truckin'
Window tinting is capable of blocking 95% of the sun's annoying glare. Sometimes those fancy sunglasses just don't cut it. When your windows are tinted, the driving experience is much more comfortable. No more straining your eyes and messing with the visor on those long summer road trips.
4. Health Benefits??? Absolutely. Believe it or not, window tinting can block up to 99% of the sun's harmful UV Rays. That's Right! Its like driving around in a tub of sunscreen...well not exactly, but I think you get the picture. And don't forget about your children in the backseat. They will surely appreciate the extra comfort and protection that window tinting can provide
5. Keep the interior of your vehicle from fading. You spend a lot of money on your vehicle and you want it to look shiny and new for as long as possible, inside and out. Window tinting helps prevent your seats and dashboard from fading and getting that "used" look and feel.
6. Increased safety feature. Automotive glass is tempered, meaning that in the event of an accident your windows can shatter into millions of sharp, jagged pieces, causing possible injury or lacerations to you or your loved ones. Automotive glass that is tinted will not break apart. Its like a big band aid for broken glass. Window tint is an unexpected, but welcome safety feature.
7. Save Money. A cooler car requires less air conditioning. Less air conditioning means less gasoline consumption. Less gasoline consumption means more money in your pocket.
More money in your pocket means more smiles on your face. Its simple math.
Interested? Please call us at 314-200-0434 or fill out the form and we will email back asap
2 and 4 Door Cars: $130-199
Two Front Doors: $79
Windshield Strip: $40
(price covers MOST Vehicles, some are more due to installation)
DEALER PRICING TO EVERYONE!
We offer competitive pricing and have many options. We firmly believe that for the quality of the service we provide, you will not find a better deal in St. Louis when it comes to getting your windows tinted.
Call us today to set up an appointment at our shop in St Peters Mo, Fenton Mo or we come to you!
Ask About our new State of the Art
Ceramic Paint Protection